Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 8]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 8]

Future polls will be created every Monday.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.

Click on your choice, then hit “VOTE” to register.

Check artists here
Kahsay
Patrico Brown
Banda LaMota
Etoile Noire
winkandwoo

I’ve just found some funktastic vibes! 😃

Ambassadors

This week it was easier for me, as I just love instrumental jazzy jazz 🙂

I only listen to Grupao Opcao 3 for now, the song Primero is so catching! :3

Such diversity enjoyed them all was hard to vote good luck to everyone 🙂

Hey everyone!!! Doesn’t matter (never!) who wins 😉

Only that we are all full filled with our goddess music, listening and traveling together!!!

Let’s always keep in touch…
God bless u all

I see Artist of the week as a platform for everybody to have a chance of getting paid for their music, the only problem would be how the artist is selected. If they’re selected by how many plays or tips they receive there’s still gonna be problems, but if it’s a good rotation everybody will have a chance to get noticed and accumulate a following during their week.

last edited by Hydro Hellsing

premature winner?

As always, a fascinating list to choose from.
My vote goes to winkandwoo.

Ambassadors

Hello everybody, nice to Musicoin you! 😉 This has been my first vote in “Artist of the Week” (and I hope it to be the first of an endless series ;-)). I chose without having looked at the current state of the votes, and after having enjoyed 2 songs from each artist (trying to minimize the probability of hearing an “atypical” piece from one of them). I finally selected “Banda LaMota”, due to both their technical skills and the invention of their own musical universe. Thaaanks @Zeljko-Stanojkovski for organizing this weekly referendum 🙂

Ambassadors

Come and join us live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t-fzcknn0&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=zMQmpYS6aDUj9q7t-6

We are listening to Kahsay right now!

Love ya all! winkandwoo got a kool fun vibe! So got my vote this week! 😄

Ambassadors

Kahsay is awesome. Great funky tunes. Good luck all. Fantastic tracks here!

administrators

And our winner is Kahsay!!!
A huge thank you to everyone who participated!

Wow! Thanks I’m blown away! Thanks for everybody that voted for me. I have also uploaded a new song to my profile. I hope you enjoy it. BR/K

@deejay-darkstorm Thank you 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.