Add notifications for comments on songs?

I noticed that there is no system in place that notifies me when people leave a comment on my uploaded songs. I think that would be rather useful for musicians like myself to be able to better interact with listeners and not miss out on comments left on songs. Plus I think it would be add more convenience to the platform as it would remove the tedium of individually going through uploads to see if new comments were made by a listener.

administrators

There is a system in place but it sends notifications to emails.

@zeljko-stanojkovski I see. I still think it would be nice if the notifications happened on site ya know?

And I personally haven’t received those notification e-mails you talk about even though when I check my individual uploads I see the occasional comment. So something isn’t working as well as it should…either that or there’s a setting I missed that specifies to get e-mail notifications for comments on my music.

At any rate, yeah having notifications show up on site would be useful too in my opinion.

last edited by Sebastian Smith
Ambassadors

It would be nice to be able to tag other users. When someone comments on my music and I reply to them, they won’t be able to see my comment unless they go to that music conversation thread. so I think this should be addressed also.

@sebastian-smith Have you looked in your junk (spam) mail folder? I receive the notifications just fine.

I dont get any notification to my email, and its not in spam, its the proper email and its turned on… 🙂

@oly681 no, I check my spam and I don’t get notifications. I have the notifications turned on but neither my inbox or spam contain anything from musicoin

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.