Refer a friend and get $MUSIC as a reward
Ambassadors

@zeljko-stanojkovski ah OK. Sorry!

Ambassadors

@zeljko-stanojkovski Nearly used up all my referrals (2 left). Could I please have another 50. You should be able to see by now that I am able to refer musicians of a good standard but I could invite a lot more if I had more invites available.

Thank you!

Ambassadors

I understand limiting to 5 on the first day, but… why compensate us at all if referring musicians is not valued on a regular basis. Have you considered limiting to 5 referrals PER WEEK or MONTH?

And making the subsequent referrals (after the first 5) worth less coins?

That way you wouldn’t have to look on the forum to figure out when to give people more referral credits. More importantly, you’d be rewarding musicians for being CONSISTENT members of the community, instead of just initially signing up. Thank you!

Hey People. I’m new to music coin,and thought I would share my Artist page.Check me out and follow,and I will do the same.Thanks https://musicoin.org/accept/MUSICfee551e3414a723b5f3b2575

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski

Can I have more referals, only one left and I haven’t used my mailing list yet! Thanks

Ambassadors

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski Hi there. I am running low on referral credits again. Could you please give me a substantial amount so I can really promote the platform and get more musicians signed up.

Thank you.

Ambassadors

@juxta You’re in fire!!

Ambassadors

@soundphaser I believe in it and it’s working really well on AtomCollectorRecords.com so the more musicians I can refer the better it is for everyone! 🙂

Ambassadors

@juxta For sure! I keep forgetting to send the invite link to the guys I invite…but the important is that we are attracting lots of talented musicians…and the product is good, so it makes it easy to sell 🙂 Keep up the good work!

Hello people. It feels great to be part of this Revolutionizing platform.
Am all about good music from every genre and I’ve got a new one out now. “Only Bae” Check it out, its 🔥🔥🔥
https://musicoin.org/track/0xc4d4ec61af74af08ff9d96420f34e1fa65e01c8e

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.