Refer a friend and get $MUSIC as a reward
Ambassadors

I think this would dramatically increase the membership.

administrators

@juxta actually there’s referral link under musician’s profile page. Try it and get some surprises! 😄

Ambassadors

@im aha! I didn’t spot that. Thank you!

Ambassadors

@im Sorry, can’t find it???

Ambassadors

@im ah those. I used those up on the first day of joining!

administrators

@juxta 20 more invitations will be added, please check soon.

Ambassadors

@im Thank you! I am intrigued why they have to be limited however. I would think this is the best way to grow the user base?

administrators

@juxta oh, the world is still a jungle. You never know what people would do beyond decency.

Ambassadors

@im Fair point! 🙂

Yes, I’m interested. Can I get a referral link?
Please feel free to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/Donatelloclub and promote Musicoin.org. I already do that.
All the Best!
Donatello

@im Were you saying that 20 more invitation would be added for Juxta or for all artists? I would love moreinvites as well , I am working on putting together a tutorial for new musicians to Musicoin and cryptocurrency.

Ambassadors

@kate-mclaughlin I imagine you have to ask and they will look on a case by case basis based on the quality of referrals you already made.

@im @Zeljko-Stanojkovski Can we have some more invites too please. We’ve been busy recruiting as you may have noticed 🙂

Ambassadors

Hi @im

I have now referred another 20 new musicians. Could I please have a top up of my referral balance?

Thanks!

administrators

seems all your friends and you have receive 50-250MC/each, can you confirm?

last edited by im

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.