Editing information in tracks already released??

Hello to all at musicoin,
Since we begun using musicoin we've uploaded 4 releases, we have now finally decided how our releases should look, more precisely, how the titles should be written, we were trying to get into our first uploads to edit the titles, we're not sure if we're missing something or if it's simply not possible, could you please advise. Many thanks and have a great day.

last edited by Iced Note Music
Ambassadors

In your profile, at the right hand side of each of the title released there is a options menu. Hit that and then choose edit license. Then you can change pictures and tags and text and even the payment distribution if you wish.

Did you ever get this to work? I tried submitting changes, and it appeared to upload them but nothing has changed. I tried a couple of times over last 3 days or so

It took several minutes but it worked. Hope it will be much much faster in the near future 🙂

As far as I can tell you cannot edit the Tags while editing the License. I'm having the same issue. Each of my tracks is getting my City, State, Country from my location details of my profile and I cannot change this anywhere.

Hi
Just wondering if there had been an update to this and I had missed it. I can't find any way to edit the tags either. Yes, you can change the genre but not the actual tags. If anyone can help with this, that would be great. Thanks.

@soundphaser
Hi buddy and thanks for this answer I can't seem to find a way to change the tags for song content e.g. love, space etc. Any ideas much appreciated.
Thanks
thommo

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.