how to cash out musicoins?

I'm pretty new to the whole crypto currency thing and I'm not exactly sure how to cash out my musicoins. Could someone give an explanation please?

at the moment you can change musicoin to bitcoin (on Exchange) and send the last to you debit card

@metkraming What exchange deals in musicoin? Poloniex doesn't accept residents of Washington, which I am, and Bittrex is currently not accepting new users:

*Dear new users:

We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks. We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community. Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load. As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being. If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change. Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

To our new users, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration. We apologize for the inconvenience!

The Bittrex Team*

If anyone could offer a step by step guide that would be awesome. It's pretty confusing I just play guitar lol 🎸 thanks guys really excited about the future of this project 👊

@to-the-sun at the moment bittrex and cryptopia. Unfortunately new year's holiday it's time when people are resting. So in near future I hope Cryptopia fix issues and Bittrex open registration

Here's how I do it: it's a bit kludgy but it works! I am in the UK using GBP but the same would apply to USD, EUR, or any other currency.

@jay-stapley No. This does not work. You'll notice that it says right in your online wallet that you should not send money directly to exchanges.

I just did it again: straight from my wallet on the musicoin.org page to Bittrex Musicoin wallet. Tech guys, any idea why it works for me?

It works to Bittrex, but not to Cryptopia... 🙂

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.