Integration with atomcollectorrecords.com

I’m hoping for a possible integration with atomcollectorrecords.com. I’ve noticed a lot of members of this forum are members of ACR also and feel it would drive even more members to Musicoin. I use ACR as my main music player lately as do a lot on there and to be able to hear Musicoin releases on there would be amazing as well as beneficial to artists on both.

That sounds like a fabulous idea. We are big fans of Atom Collector Records, their site has increased our activity considerably. Integration with Musicoin would definitely do the same, good news all round. 🙂

Maybe Juxta could start by adding $Musicoin to atom collector somehow like he has with a few other smaller streaming sites ? If the player can be embedded on atomcollector like twitter then in theory we would still get coins if people played a track that’s on the musicoin site. It would also encourage more people from both sites to integrate and sign up with each one respectively … just a thought

Ambassadors

This would definitely be great!!!

great idea Acr has been instrumental in driving traffic towards streaming sites so this would helpa lot

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.