Cryptopia Still Not Showing $MUSIC Transfers
Matthew Greasley last edited by
Cryptopia is now generating deposit addresses...
GJART last edited by
Pavel Omskin last edited by
Did anyone have success with $MC deposit/exchange on Cryptopia?
Rod Azlan last edited by
I made the mistake of putting the exchange address in my web wallet. Have I lost those coins now or will it be not completed and returned?
rookie mistake I know
Valery Davydov last edited by Valery Davydov
A similar problem. Do not deposit Musicoin on the Cryptopia from Bittrex. https://orbiter.musicoin.org/tx/0xac4780cf6f66524a95c477b1566caf60d3118bea89af835ba00984c87675ff17
The operation did not even begin. What is the problem: cryptopia, bitrex or network musicoin?
afac last edited by
Well after two weeks of anxiety I managed today to transfer my Musicion from Cryptopia to the Musicoin wallet. If first tried with just a few coins to see if it would work and then transferred to whole amount. It worked perfectly.
Fabio Müller last edited by
The transfer went through, but it doesn't show up on Cryptopia as they are not connected to the Musicoin network at this point.
Димон Колодин last edited by
how to speed up their work? Also, the money was hanging there!
Valery Davydov last edited by
Indeed, the transaction is complete, thank you. It's bad that cryptopia is not connected
afac last edited by afac
Just complementing my earlier message. I was scared at each transfer but it worked fine. I don't have anything to do with Cryptopia and my transfer was exactly to withdraw the remaing of my coins there. I had some Litecoin and some MUSIC, which are now safely held at their respective wallets (Loafwallet for the litecoins and the wallet at the musicoin site). I am really sorry for all people that are having problems but as I said perhaps I was very lucky with my timing.
jamesdpitley last edited by
Please see our official statement on ongoing Cryptopia issues:
Mudrost last edited by
It worked for me last nite.
Took some time, but when i woke up coins were in my Cryptopia MUSIC wallet. Just a heads up..
jamesdpitley last edited by
@mudrost Good to hear! I think they ironed out their issues.
infinity last edited by
Okay. I've summarized, how I usually convert $MUSIC to the currency that I want. Be warned, these are only, my way of converting $MUSIC to INR(Indian Rupee). So, use this method at your own risk.
- Transfer $MUSIC to Bittrex.
- Sell $MUSIC for BTC in Bittrex.
- Transfer BTC to localbitcoins
- Sell BTC for desired currency.
- Create a bittrex account.
- Login to your account.
- In bittrex, you can sell $MUSIC for BTC. You need 2 address in bittrex to hold $MUSIC & BTC amount.
- $MUSIC address, used to receive $MUSIC from personal account & to sell $MUSIC for BTC.
- BTC address, used to receive BTC from the buyer of $MUSIC.
- First lets create $MUSIC address by clicking on
Walletin the Bittrex main menu(top).
- Search for
MUSICin search box. Only Musicoin will be listed in the table below. See below screenshot.
- Click on
+icon in the beginning of the row.
- A dialog box will be show. See below screenshot & follow the instructions in there.
- Generated address will be show in the text box, as show in the below screenshot.
- Repeat steps from 5 to 8 to generate BTC address(Note: Search for BTC instead MUSIC).
- Copy generated $MUSIC address & head over to https://musicoin.org/nav/profile, to transfer
$MUSICto Bittrex & click on
Show optionslink in
- Enter copied address in the
Recipientfield & amount in
Amountfield. Hit send!
- Usually it takes about 10 minutes to see the funds in bittrex account. May take more or less time.
- Once you see the transferred amount in
AVAILABLE BALANCEcolumn, goto trading window, by clicking on the
Sell Musicoinsection looks like below. Follow the steps in the below screenshot to make a sell order.
- Sell order dialog looks like below.
- Enter the generated BTC address in the next dialog, when asked.
- Wait till the sell order to complete. It will take variable amount of time depending on the amount you specify.
- While you wait for the sell order to complete, goto https://localbitcoins.com/ & create an account.
- Login to https://localbitcoins.com
- Click on
Walletlink from the top menu.
- Click on
Receive bitcoinstab or goto https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/wallet_receive/ & copy bitcoin address as mentioned in the screenshot.
- Get back to bittrex
Walletsection to withdraw funds to localbitcoins.com.
- Withdraw dialog looks like below. Follow the instructions in there.
- Finally, find a buyer who can give your desired currency for your bitcoins, make a trade, provide the buyer with your bank account details, once you see the money in your bank account, release bitcoins to the buyer.
This is how, I am converting $MUSIC to INR. I hope this helps!
David Bentler last edited by
awesome tutorial. too bad bittrex is not allowing new accounts to sign up at the moment.
The good news is $Music@Cryptopia has no more issues Worked flawlessly for the last couple of Days