Proof of Sharism

• Pretty interested in this concept being developed to switch from PoW. Any timings or updates here?

• I also interested

• administrators

We are going to kick off the process of revising white paper from v2.0 to v3.0. Join us if you guys are interested. Proof-of-Sharism is definitely a key central topic in this round.

references:

• @im I'm pleased to see that Musicoin is hoping to move away from the 'Proof of Work' protocol. I can't fully commit myself to any POW based crypto currency knowing the destructive environmental implications caused by mining as we speak and getting worse. However I can't seem to find anything about 'Proof of Sharism' anywhere online. Is this less power intensive to mine? Can you please elaborate, or point me in the right direction for info in laymans terms?

• I think switching from PoW to any other algorythm is a natural step even for Bitcoin. Mining and electricity costs associated to it PoW are not a sustainable business into the near future.

On the other hand I am not sure wether PoS (Stake) is either a positive direction as it enriches and doesn't incentive the use of tokens into an economic ecosystem, such as, Musicoin.

I wonder wether Proof Of Sharism is gonna represent something different from these two options. Are listeners going to validate blocks?

• I hope it will give more value to the coin as well, it's important for the early investors and miners.

• Cant wait to hear more about this concept. I feel like its a great way to encourage more circulation of musicoin. It also helps the community grow stronger by encouraging discovering new artists and also tipping the ones you really like. This combined with the new physical speaker they are making is undeniably something incredible. I really feel this site will succeed. Keep up the great work everybody!!

• Banned

@im said in Proof of Sharism:

We are going to kick off the process of revising white paper from v2.0 to v3.0. Join us if you guys are interested. Proof-of-Sharism is definitely a key central topic in this round.

references:

This is great news!

Assuming we have all read the current version of roadmap AND whitepaper 2.0
    What are the next steps?
    We are ALL interested, trust me.

What can we as community members do to help?

Is there a timeline for the whitepaper 3.0?

Are there specific sections that will need modification, and what are they?

Is there a workflow schedule?

Is there an expected release date of the whitepaper 3.0? (if not, than i suggest creating one as a goal)

Will the ROADMAP be updated to reflect the next few goals for musicoin?

Should the UPDATED ROADMAP come out BEFORE the whitepaper 3.0? (yes)
    (and have the whitepaper release date (aproximate timeframe) on it?

What are Musicoins UPDATED goals for Q1 2018?
    What are Musicoins UPDATED goals for Q2 2018?
    What are Musicoins UPDATED goals for Q3 2018?
    What are Musicoins UPDATED goals for Q4 2018?

WHAT is the current status of "proof of sharism" and when will it be incorporated?

We are all excited to see the next evolution of this platform.

The more information you share with us, the MUSICOIN COMMUNITY, the more we may be able to help facilitate and participate.

Complete transparency of:
    TIMELINES (even estimated)
    current PROGRESS of ongoing coding project (with estimated timeline goals)

will do MORE GOOD for this project than a silent team that works hard in the shadows.

Feb 2018 could be a pivotal moment in MUSICOIN's crypto currency space health.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.